A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Let's be clear: Sector EQ is a game about combat. Ponies take up all manner of blades, maces, bows, wands, and guns in a fight for survival. Plus, your customizable character has four abilities that can be used for additional destruction. The game is designed for keyboard and mouse, but it can also be played with Smart Aim, with a handheld controller, or with a friend (or any combination thereof). You only need a keyboard!
- ~1 hour of intro levels (or speedrun in 10 minutes)
- 6 high-score Challenges
- 5 free-for-all modes on a variety of levels
- Team Battle: Capture the Flag, Harvest
- Puzzle Chambers (not for the faint of heart)
But wait! There's more! With the built-in Level Builder, you can:
- Build your own levels for any and all of the gamemodes
- Utilize more than 200 different pieces
- Watch the AIs navigate your creations
- Tinker with triangles, transports, teleporters, and terrible traps
- Program your levels with a point-and-click scripting editor
- Relocate, resize, and redesign with over 100 actions
After two years of constant development, Sector EQ is easily my biggest project ever. Enjoy.
|Release date||Feb 13, 2017|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 2|
Install to a permitted directory (e.g. desktop), then run the executable.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.